A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
In the early morning hours on November 14th, Joan Smart went outside to find half her property on fire. Smart says the man responsible for the fire is 21 year old Michael Spillman. A man she let stay with her. He was arrested in Clay County and held on a $500,000 bond, but a judge in Alachua County lowered it to $10,000 and Spillman got out. Smart can't understand how this could happen and is now scared for her life. Spillman is charged with one count of first degree arson and 3 counts of second degree arson. According to the state's attorney, Spillman is due back in court in January.
- Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Helicopter Mission Sets out to Save a Life, Loses Three
- Man Jailed After Sexually Assaulting A Child
- Two Women Still Homeless After Fire
- Man Sets Condo On Fire
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire
- Woman Thanks Emergency Responders Who Saved Her From Cereal
- Third Allegation of Sexual Assault Lands Live Oak Couple in Suwannee Jail
- North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk