Bronson Man Arrested on Drug Charges
According to a press release from the Levi County Sheriff's Office, Drug Agent Joe Barrera arrested Jeffrey Deshaun Patterson for sale of crack cocaine and possession of cocaine within a 1000 feet of public housing authority.
The Levy County Sheriff's Office Drug Task Force conducted an undercover drug buy at 418 North Pine Ave in Bronson. The confidential source purchased crack cocaine from Patterson and the purchase was less than 1000 feet from a Public Housing Authority. Patterson is well known to the Levy County Sheriff's Office Drug Task Force. Patterson is an eight time convicted felon and has been convicted five times on misdemeanor charges. Patterson bond was set by the courts at $ 60,000.
- U.S. Marshals Arrest Williston Man on Drug Charges
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Drug Charges Following Traffic Stop
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- 13 People Arrested in One Day on Drug Charges
- Five Arrested on Drug Trafficking Charges
- Starke Man Charged With Drug Possession
- Gainesville Man Stopped for Seat Belt Violation, Arrested for Drug Possession
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- Alachua County Man Arrested on Numerous Health Care Fraud Charges