Capt. Chad Reed Funeral and Visitation Information
- Visitation for Capt. Chad Reed is on Saturday from 5 p.m. 8 p.m. at the Rick Gooding Funeral Home on Highway 19 in Cross City.
- The funeral will be held on Sunday at 3 p.m. at the First Baptist Church of Cross City, 16024 SE Highway 19.
In anticipation of the sanctuary filling up, at least two overflow spots are already prepared to handle the large number of people expected to attend.
The service is open to the public.
- John Kalisz Hearing For The Murder of Dixie County Capt. Chad Reed
- Philip Clark Visitation and Funeral Information
- Capt. Turnace Brown To Be Buried
- Dixie County Honors Fallen Captain Chad Reed
- Dixie County Hosts 5K Run To Remember Captain Chad Reed
- John Kalisz Will Stand Trial For The Murder Of Captain Chad Reed
- Kalisz Pleads Guilty in Shooting Death of Chad Reed
- High Springs Firefighter, Chad Hood Remembered
- North Florida Patients Informed of Possible Contamination
- More Information on Murder