Early Morning Fire Destroys Gainesville Warehouse
An early morning fire destroyed an industrial warehouse in Gainesville.
Gainesville Fire Rescue responded to the warehouse, which is located at 2623 NW 74th place, on Saturday at approximately 7 a.m.
When fire rescue arrived, officials said the building was already 50 percent consumed and flames were coming from the structure. The 5,000 square foot structure contained automobiles and hazardous materials.
Many GFR units were called out to control the blaze.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Officials said there was no one in the structure at the time of the fire.
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Gainesville Home
- Fire Destroys Furniture Warehouse
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Home Near Jonesville
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home
- Fire Destroys Holiday Plans for one Gainesville Family
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Belleview
- Early Morning Fire in Downtown Area of Gainesville
- Fire at Local Warehouse
- City of Gainesville's Early Voting Starts Monday