Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
A man is behind bars Friday night accused of sex crimes against an 11-year-old girl.
Gainesville police said the child ran away from home after an argument with her mother last night.
Police said they found the girl with 24-year-old Kerrie Bennett, a man she called her "boyfriend."
The girl reportedly told police she and Bennett had sex, smoked pot and drank beer.
If convicted, Bennett could face life in prison.
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Former Meridian Employee Accused of Having Sex with 14 Year Old Patient
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl
- 11-year-old Fights for Horse
- Unsafe For Kids? 11-Year-Old Killed
- 11-Year-Old Helps Local Foster Children
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy