A Kennel Helper Accuses Owners Of Running A Puppy Mill
Joyi Ginnel, a worker at a dog kennel in Gilchrist county told authorities that the puppies are living in deplorable conditions. She told officials the dogs were being sold unhealthy and that the owners are running a puppy mill. The owners of the Doggone Kids Kennel tell us the puppies are in good health, get regular checkups with veternarians and that the kennel is a registered breeder through the American Kennel Club.
- Trenton Dog Owners Deny Running Puppy Mill
- K-9 Officer Escapes from Kennel, Found Safe
- Firefighters Play Santa's Helper
- Marion County Holiday Helpers
- Pill Mill Bust on Newberry Road
- Will Voters Continue The One Mill?
- State Attorney General addresses pill mill problems
- Mill Pond neighborhood floods
- Fewer Mills = More Money?
- Puppies Beaten to Death