Lake Butler Teen Hit By Car On State Road 121
A 16-year-old teen from Lake Butler is in critical condition Saturday after he was hit by a car and flew approximently 80 feet while attempting to cross State Road 121.
The teen went airborne after he was hit by a car in the southbound lane of 121 Friday evening, according to the Florida Highway Patrol report.
Witnesses on the scene administered CPR to the teen, who was unresponsive and not breathing.
The 16-year-old was flown to Shands Hospital in Gainesville.
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By A Car On Archer Road
- Lake Butler Water Problem
- Pedestrian Hit In The Road
- Roadwork About to Hit Busy Road
- Tire Technician told to hit the road
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman
- Lake Weir Middle School Student Hit By Truck, Dies
- Lake City Teen Arrested In Connection With Multiple Burglaries
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car