Local Doctors Return from Haiti
There have been countless people all over the country who have put their lives on hold to go help the earthquake victims in Haiti... with tens of thousands of people needing medical care.
Some doctors from Gainesville who spent a week in Haiti doing just that.
Surgeons from The Orthopedic Institute left last Wednesday... first traveling to Port au Prince and then going to a makeshift hospital on the border of the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
The doctors met up with military and civilian surgeons who were already in Haiti.
Dr.Jason Rosenburg says it was inspiring to join people from all over the world, united for one reason.
- Doctors Send Pictures Back from Haiti
- Vigil Honored Murdered Doctor from Kansas
- From Horse Jockey to Horse Doctor
- Family Members Wait Anxiously To Hear From Loved Ones In Haiti
- UF Students Back From Haiti Talk About Quake
- An Injured Soldier From Williston Returns To The U.S.
- Cross Country Motorcyclists Return from Charity Ride
- Woman Returns from Work to Find Her Brick Driveway Was Stolen
- Lake City Doctor Arrested
- Business Owners & Doctors Are Welcoming Back Students