Marion County Health Department Offering H1N1 Vaccines
The Marion County Health Department is offering the H1N1 vaccine at these locations throughout the week.
Jan. 5th -- Vanguard High; 5 to 8 p-m
Jan. 7th -- Forest High; 5 to 8 p-m
Jan. 9th -- Belleview High; 9 a-m to 2 p-m
Jan. 12th -- Dunnellon Elementary; 5 to 8 p-m.
Jan. 14th -- West Port High; 5 to 8 p-m.
All vaccines are voluntary and free.
- Marion County To Offer Free H1N1 Vaccines to Residents
- H1N1 Vaccine Arrives in Alachua County
- Alachua County Schools to Offer Free Flu Vaccines
- Second Person In Marion County Dies From H1N1 Virus
- H1N1 Vaccines on the Way
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Marion County
- House Ablaze in Marion County
- Marion County Fallen Officer Memorial
- 3 Cases of Human West Nile In Alachua County
- Gilchrist County Health Department Announces Confirmation of First H1N1 Cases