Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting
Ocala police said Kenneth Jackson, 16, shot Michael Stewart, 24, who was visiting an Ocala apartment complex.
Jackson, who turned himself in on Friday, will be charged with attempted murder and attempted robbery with a firearm. He will also be booked on an outstanding juvenile felony pick up order.
Stewart was lifeflighted to Shands, and is in stable condition.
- Man Accused Of Shooting Turns Himself In
- Police: Gunman in Ala. Bar Shooting Turned Self In
- Wondy Pierre-Louis Turns Himself in to Police
- Former Police Officer Turns Himself In To Jail
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot