Police Respond To Standoff At Gainesville Mobile Home
Gainesville police responded to a domestic disturbance call Thursday morning, which quickly turned into a standoff in a Northeast Gainesville mobile home park Thursday morning.
Police said a 35-year-old male suspect barricaded himself inside the mobile home, which is located at the Candlelight Mobile Home Park on Northeast Waldo Road. Police and SWAT team members are still on the scene. But police said a family member is taking the suspect to the Gainesville Police Department.
- Police Standoff Created as Wanted Man Barricades Himself Inside Jonesville Area Home
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home
- Gainesville Police Chief Responds To Critics
- Police Say Gainesville Man Burglarized Home While Looking For Work
- Man Arrested after Police Standoff
- Ocala Police standoff Ends with Three Arrests
- Residents: It's a Mobile Home Scam
- Mobile Home Fraud, Again.
- Mobile Home Fires Confirmed As Arson
- End of the Line for Mobile Home Scammer