Protestors Picket Again at Hawthorne Medical Center
First, they didn't get their paychecks.
Now, they can't get medical treatment.
As a result... former employees of a medical center in Hawthorne are back on a picket line.
Those former employees say everyone who picketed the medical center to get their pay in December received a letter saying they can't be treated there anymore.
And the woman who organized the picket, Leah Chapman, says she's been warned to stop speaking out against the center by the clinic owner's attorney.
The clinic's owner, Pat McCullough could not be reached for comment...
But in an interview in December... she talked about how important the center was for the people in Hawthorne.
- Protestors Picket for Health Care Reform
- Hawthorne Bank Bomber May Strike Again
- Local Gay Activist Questions Medical Group
- Construction underway for Loves Truck Stop and McDonald's in Hawthorne
- Hawthorne Mural Draws Attention to Medical Help
- United Way Thanks Donors With Positive Picketing
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Trustees Review Options for Leasing Munroe Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care