Single Mom Receives New Car
For one Gainesville resident, running errands just got a lot easier.
The anointed and appointed organization of Gainesville awarded Jertoyia Perry a new car from Wade Raulerson Pontiac, Buick, and GMC dealership.
Perry, a single mother of three, had been without a vehicle for some time. After a divorce last year, she was left homeless and without income. Perry secured housing through H.U.D. and found a temperary job.
"I just got this application two weeks ago, and applied for it and kinda overwhelmed that I was selected, very humble cause I definitely did not expect it," Perry said.
Organizers said Perry was well deserving of the gift.
- Receiving Rebates for New Cars
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- FHP: One Person Killed in Single-Car Accident On I-75, Rainy Weather to Blame
- New Leads Sought in Search for Missing Mom, Kids
- Oh Baby! Local Class Helps New Moms
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Family Receives New Home, Fresh Start
- Teacher of the Year Receives "Unsatisfactory" Evaluation Under New State Law
- New Car Tech Means New Extrication Tech For Firefighters
- New Information In Missing Mom