Snow, Sleet Falls On Marion County
It's an unfamiliar sight in North Central Florida. Many Marion County residents reported seeing snow and sleet falling in the area early Saturday morning.
National Weather Service forecasters said that sleet was reported as far south as Melbourne.
Forecasters said the snow flurries and sleet would end by mid-morning.
If you have any photos of the snow in Marion County that you want to share, please e-mail them to email@example.com.
- Ocala Residents Welcome Snow, Sleet
- Snow in Gainesville
- Three Ocala Teams Fall as Columbia County Beats Vanguard 22-21, North Marion on the Road, and Lake Weir at Home
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County