Snow, Sleet Falls On Marion County
It's an unfamiliar sight in North Central Florida. Many Marion County residents reported seeing snow and sleet falling in the area early Saturday morning.
National Weather Service forecasters said that sleet was reported as far south as Melbourne.
Forecasters said the snow flurries and sleet would end by mid-morning.
If you have any photos of the snow in Marion County that you want to share, please e-mail them to email@example.com.
- Ocala Residents Welcome Snow, Sleet
- Snow, sleet, ice threat raised in several areas of the South
- Snow in Gainesville
- North Marion, Dixie Co. Football Win, Buchholz Falls On Thursday Triple-Header
- Three Ocala Teams Fall as Columbia County Beats Vanguard 22-21, North Marion on the Road, and Lake Weir at Home
- Crime Rate Falls in Most Counties Throughout NCF
- Tree falls in woman's home in Clay County
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Marion County is one of five counties to start school Monday
- Four Derby Hopefuls Have Ties to Marion County