Survivor Speaks to UF Students
It's no secret that doctors are lifesavers... literally.
But one woman from North Central Florida wants everyone to know that her physical therapist is the reason she recovered after a devastating car accident.
When she was 18, Bradley and two of her friends, Cody Roberts and Corey Knappins, were in a car crash.... both boys were killed.
Bradley spent three weeks in a coma. When she woke up... she had a difficult road ahead, learning to walk and talk again.
And that's where her physical therapist Mike Spillane stepped in...
Now, three years later, Bradley and Spillane are sharing their story... to students hoping to work in the medical field... many of whom want to be therapists themselves.
Spillane says right after Bradley's accident, she couldn't do anything for herself...
And today, she's a vibrant 21-year-old... who still has obstacles to overcome... but is confident she'll be able to do it with Spillane's help.
- Haiti Earthquake Survivor Speaks To Gainesville Church
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- A Century of Pain, Former Dozier Student Speaks Up
- Heart Disease Survivor Will Share Story at Heart Walk
- National Cancer Survivors Day
- Leukemia Survivor Graduates
- Haiti Earthquake Survivors Lacking Visas Detained In Florida
- Gainesville Group Builds "Earthbag Houses" For Haiti Earthquake Survivors
- Teen Car Crash Survivors
- Motorcycle Accident Survivor Says "Thank You"