Technology Spotlight 1/5/10
As popular as wind farms are becoming as sources of "green" energy, they can pose risks to the environment. One animal particularly at risk can be bats. A company in North Central Florida has special detection equipment that sets the stage to keep them safe. Crissy Sutter of Pandion Systems explains to David Snyder how it works in the Technology Spotlight.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Time to Clean Up Your Cloud
- Monitoring Social Media
- Local Teacher Creates Unique Environment For Students
- Sleep-Texting... Common Among New Generation
- CurtCo Robb Media Comes to Innovation Square, Plans to Recruit Talent