Technology Spotlight 1/5/10
As popular as wind farms are becoming as sources of "green" energy, they can pose risks to the environment. One animal particularly at risk can be bats. A company in North Central Florida has special detection equipment that sets the stage to keep them safe. Crissy Sutter of Pandion Systems explains to David Snyder how it works in the Technology Spotlight.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Ocala's New Power Plant
- Top Morning Stories 2/14
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Initiative On STEM Careers
- Disease-Fighting "Nanorobots" Developed by UF Scientists
- Three Entrepreneurs From Alachua County Named Most Successful