Toyota Recalls Millions of Vehicles
Toyota is sending new gas pedal systems to car factories rather than
dealerships who want the parts to take care of millions of
customers whose pedals may stick.
But some dealers say they should get the parts first because
they now have no way to fix the pedals on any of the 4.2 million
recalled vehicles affecting eight U.S. models.
Toyota has halted production and sales of the models. It expects
to announce next week whether vehicles already on the road will
have the systems repaired or replaced.
For more information on the recall, you can visit Toyota's Website
- Toyota Dealers Fix Recalled Cars
- Commission Recalls Approximately Two Million Dishwashers
- 1.8 Million Pounds of Ground Beef Recalled
- 4 Million Baby Seats Recalled
- Dog Days of Summer at Deluca Toyota
- How to Stay Safe in Your New Toyota
- Vehicle Burglary Bust
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver
- New K-9 Vehicles For Levy County Sheriff's Office
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead