Two Arrested On Aggravated Assault Charges After Road Rage Incident
Lake City police said Donald Gilmore, 57, of Lake City became angry at John Haefeker, 63, of Live Oak Friday afternoon at the corner of U.S. 90 and Brookside Drive.
Gilmore is accused of pulling up next to Haefeker and trying to ram his vehicle when Haefeker apparently showed a gun.
Both are charged with aggravated assault. Gilmore with with a motor vehicle, and Haefeker with a firearm.
- Motorcyclist Dies After Road Rage Incident at Gas Station
- Man Arrested In Gainesville Road Rage Incident
- FHP Seeking Tips on Tampa Road Rage Incident
- Two Face Attempted Murder Charges In Brutal Beating Incident
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- School district investigation closed in school bus assault
- Another video capturing apparent assault on school bus
- Man Arrested On Charges of DUI, Assaulting an Officer
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- New Statewide Road Rage Law in Effect