Two Arrested On Aggravated Assault Charges After Road Rage Incident
Lake City police said Donald Gilmore, 57, of Lake City became angry at John Haefeker, 63, of Live Oak Friday afternoon at the corner of U.S. 90 and Brookside Drive.
Gilmore is accused of pulling up next to Haefeker and trying to ram his vehicle when Haefeker apparently showed a gun.
Both are charged with aggravated assault. Gilmore with with a motor vehicle, and Haefeker with a firearm.
- Motorcyclist Dies After Road Rage Incident at Gas Station
- Man Arrested In Gainesville Road Rage Incident
- George Zimmerman arrested on aggravated assault charge
- FHP Seeking Tips on Tampa Road Rage Incident
- Zimmerman Arrested for Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Deputies Arrest Man for Robbery/Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Two Face Attempted Murder Charges In Brutal Beating Incident
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- GPD increasing patrols after two recent assaults
- Man Arrested On Charges of DUI, Assaulting an Officer