UF Graduate Students In Haiti Safe
There is a small bit of good news from Haiti tonight. Two University of Florida in Haiti who disappeared are alive and well.
Graduate students Jon Bougher and Roman Safiullin went to Haiti on Sunday. The co-director of UF's Documentary Institute Churchill Roberts says they were filming a documentary on the founders of "Planting Peace," a non-profit organization helping orphans in Haiti.
Roberts says on Thursday he learned the children and two students doing alright. He spoke with both men who said they were at the airport in Port-Au-Prince but were unsure if and when their flight back to the United States would leave.
- Two UF Students Are Missing In Haiti
- UF Students Back From Haiti Talk About Quake
- Student Sends Pancakes to Haiti
- UF Students Can't Use Haiti footage
- Missing UF Graduate Student David Ayres
- Graduate Students Protest Union Legislation
- UF Graduate Students Stage Rally Over Rising Fees
- CISE Students Plan to Attend Graduation
- Students Must Pass Algebra 1 To Graduate
- Alachua County Students Safe Despite Shooting in D.C.