U.S. Marshals Arrest Williston Man on Drug Charges
The Levy County Sheriff's Office arrested Kendrick Hill of Williston on January 15 for possession of marijuana.
On December 21, 2009, agents executed a search warrant at Hill's residence and recovered approximately ½ a pound of marijuana. Hill was not home during the raid but his wife, Yolanda Hill was present. Yolanda Hill was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana more than 20 grams, possession of drug paraphernalia and maintaining a drug dwelling.
On December 30, 2009, drug agents obtained an arrest warrant for Kendrick Hill for sale of marijuana and possession of marijuana. Hill was on felony probation and was currently on the run. Hill is a seven time convicted felon and has a past criminal history of resisting arrest and drug charges.
On January 15, 2010 the US Marshals Service North Florida Regional Fugitive Task Force located Hill at a Gainesville residence and he was arrested without incident. Hill was arrested for the Levy County warrant. Upon Hill's arrest he was in possession of over 21 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Hill was transported to the Alachua County Jail.
- Bronson Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Drug Charges Following Traffic Stop
- U.S. Marshals taking over manhunt
- MCSO: Ocala man arrested after going AWOL from the U.S. Air Force 45 years ago
- 13 People Arrested in One Day on Drug Charges
- Five Arrested on Drug Trafficking Charges
- Two men arrested on drug trafficking charges
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- Starke Man Charged With Drug Possession
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted