Winter Fun at Archer Elementary School
It can be rough sledding for students getting back into the school routine after the holidays. Especially when its so cold outside! But some students and teachers used the cold weather to their advantage Thursday morning.
Dozens of Archer Elementary students lined up to slide down an icy hill on cafeteria trays or anything they could get their hands on. Earlier this week the sprinklers in a school courtyard were left on overnight and the next morning everything was frozen. The kids loved it so the school did the same thing to the hill. Teachers and staff also got in on the action.
If it's cold enough school administrators said they might cover the hill with ice again next week.
- Archer Elementary student recovering after car crash
- School Year Resumes With Changes For Starke Elementary School
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Paddling Scheduled to Return to Marion County Elementary Schools
- East Marion Elementary School Undergoes Deep Cleaning After Infection Outbreak
- A Makeover for Idylwild Elementary School
- The Same Deputy Will Now Remain in Elementary Schools
- Law Enforcement Now at Elementary Schools After Sandy Hook Tragedy
- Gainesville Elementary School Makes a Learning Opportunity of the Presidential Election