Woman Airlifted To Shands, After Being Struck By Car
An eighteen-year-old Silver Springs woman is in crtical condition after she was hit by a car while running across State Road 40 in Marion County.
Amber Rahme was talking with sheriff deputies at the intersection of State Road 40 and County Road 314a when, for unknown reasons, she ran across the street, according to the Florida Highway Patrol report.
Rahme was hit by a car traveling northbond on state road 40.
Rahme was flown to Shands hospital in Gainesville.
- Two people in critical condition after car crash
- Car Crash in Dixie County; Two Men Airlifted to Shands
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By A Car On Archer Road
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Man arrested after beating on woman's car
- Black Bear Struck by Car on Interstate
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by two vehicles
- Homeless woman dies after spending night pinned under car
- Woman Tries to Silence Her Infant By Attempting to Suffocate Him