Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
If you are going to drink, don't drive. And then, don't hit a police car. and then, don't resist arrest. And finally, don't have drugs in the car.
Police said Lisa Melton of southwest Gainesville didn't heed any of that advice Thursday night.
Melton attempted to make a right turn at the corner of SW 37th Boulevard and 38th Street when police said she hit an unmarked police car.
The officers, who were undercover, showed their badges but say Melton tried to drive away. When they arrested Melton, the officers said they found drug paraphernalia in her purse.
- Eastside student hit by unmarked police car
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By A Car On Archer Road
- GPD: ACSO deputy charged with DUI, hit-and-run
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Williston Police Department receives new squad cars
- Three Drivers Hit GPD Patrol Cars, All Charged or Suspected of Drunk Driving
- Man, Woman Hit By Car Near Midtown
- Police find car in hit and run accident
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car