Woman Thanks Emergency Responders Who Saved Her From Cereal
Breakfast is something most of us enjoy every morning, but in November eating a bowl of cereal was anything but enjoyable for Amanda Hall.
Hall had just two bites of honey bunches of oats with almonds before she knew something was very wrong.
Her throat began to close up, her head was pounding and she could barely walk.
Amanda knew she had to remain calm and have her husband call for help.
She had a severe allergic reaction to something she ate and her body began to shut down.
Thanks to quick response from firefighters, paramedics, and EMT's, she survived.
Hall is now back on her own two feet, feeling healthier,happier, and above all else humbled over the opportunity to say thank you to the very people who saved her life.
- Man Thanks First Responders Credited With Saving His Life
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Woman Returns from Work to Find Her Brick Driveway Was Stolen
- The 96 year old woman from Newberry who was brutally attacked in July, died today...
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- First Responders Deal With Drunk Man on the Way to Emergency Call
- Two Local Men Save Man Who Drove Into Pond
- Man Accused of Attacking Woman in Bedroom, Faces Her in Trial
- Woman Tries to Silence Her Infant By Attempting to Suffocate Him