26 People Arrested In Marion Oaks
They were tired of drugs being sold in their neighborhood, so they called the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
As a result of the complaints, 26 people were arrested during a drug sweep in Marion Oaks.
Deputies made 70 traffic stops that turned into 26 arrests for outstanding warrants, drugs and firearms.
Deputies said one of the biggest players in the operation was 26-year-old Eugene Harris, who was arrested for dealing cocaine. There are nine other charges against Harris.
Deputies said Harris had nearly $6,000 in his pockets. Agents said they found cocaine, a loaded gun, a cocaine press and other drug paraphernalia in his home.
- 114 people arrested in sex sting
- Woman hospitalized after being shot inside a van in Marion Oaks
- Twelve People Test Postive for TB
- New Details on Christmas Morning Shooting in Marion Oaks
- Live Oak Police Officer arrested by FBI
- Marion Oaks School Broken Into, Damaged
- Suspect in Marion Oaks Shooting shoots himself on I-10
- Three People Arrested for Attempted Burglary
- 13 People Arrested in One Day on Drug Charges
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust