Ali Barbour Change Of Plea
Ninteen year old Ali Reshard Barbour changed his plea to guilty in court Tuesday. Barbour is behind bars facing a number of charges that include racketeering. Seventy-six charges to be exact and violation of his probation from 2006. Records show he is accused of making counterfeit checks on his computer, stealing identities, scheming to defraud and taking thousands of dollars from businesses and people.
- Ali Barbour Sentenced
- Steve Babik Changes His Plea
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- More On Wilkerson's Plea
- Morrison Plea Deal
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Suspects Plea "Not Guilty" in Seath Jackson Murder Trial
- Plea Hearing for Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Bus Brawlers Plea No Contest
- Plea Deal in Cat Case