Ali Barbour Change Of Plea
Ninteen year old Ali Reshard Barbour changed his plea to guilty in court Tuesday. Barbour is behind bars facing a number of charges that include racketeering. Seventy-six charges to be exact and violation of his probation from 2006. Records show he is accused of making counterfeit checks on his computer, stealing identities, scheming to defraud and taking thousands of dollars from businesses and people.
- Ali Barbour Sentenced
- Steve Babik Changes His Plea
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Man Accused of Giving Abortion Drug to Take Plea
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Plea Hearing for Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Plea Deal in Cat Case
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial