Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
Gainesville City Commissioners are planning to give three parcels of property to a non-profit organization that helps low income families move into their first home.
The commission identified three pieces of land that they are not using to be donated.
The commission is developing a plan that would give three lots owned by the city, to the nonprofit Habitat for Humanity.
The non-profit would then take the land and help low income families move into their first home.
When the city approves the plan, it's up to the non-profit to decide whether or not they'll accept the land.
The commission expects Habitat for Humanity to accept the donation.
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...
- Help For Non-Profits
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- Gainesville Non=Profits Eligible For A Financial Boost