Contestants Compete For The Crown In Local Pageant
They put on big smiles and turned on the charm, but only four women walked away with crowns from a local pageant Saturday.
Thirteen contestants competed for the Miss Alachua County, Miss Alachua County Teen, Miss Marion County and Miss Marion County Teen.
The 4th annual event was held at Oak Hall School in southwest Gainesville.
Contestants participated in the interview, swimwear, and evening wear competitions. And, organizers say the girls prepared for months.
Nicole Kelly won Miss Alachua County. Natalie Martinez won Miss Alachua County Teen. Amina Lowery won Miss Marion County. Torry Petry won Miss Marion County Teen.
- Contestants vie for Miss Universe crown in Miami on Sunday
- Miss Gainesville Scholarship Pageant
- Marion Co. Horse Owners, Trainers Talk About Triple Crown Standards, OBS June Sale
- Gators Take SEC Crown
- 45th Amalie Oil Gatornationals Crowns Winners
- PK Yonge Among Newly Crowned District Volleyball Champions
- Ocalans Affirm They'll Have Another Triple Crown
- Local Teen Crowned America's National Teenager 2012
- Young First Responders Compete Against Each Other in State Leadership Conference
- Students Compete In Lego Robotics Tournament