Deputies: Gainesville Man Stalks, Sends Threatening Messages To Two Women
A Gainesville man was arrested Saturday afternoon after he reportedly stalked and sent threatening messages to two women over the last two months.
Alachua County Sheriff's Office deputies say Paul Florence repeatedly sent harassing phone calls and text messages to the two victims.
Deputies say Florence stalked one victim on numerous occasions and even caused property damage to her residence.
Both victims told investigators that Florence threatened to kill them and then kill himself.
- Fla. Man Stalks, Kills Diamondback Rattlesnake
- Deputies: Man Arrested After Stealing Oxycontin Pills At Gainesville Pharmacy
- Deputies: Man Shoots at Wife in Alcohol-Fueled Dispute
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- Deputies: Man Tries To Mask Drugs With Lotion, Air Freshener
- Deputies: Man Burglarizes Five Homes On His Own Street
- Deputies: Man Found Hiding In Ceiling Of Fla. Pharmacy
- Deputies Taze Man After Causing Multiple Car Crash, Threatening Other Drivers
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens