Fans React to Tebow's Super Bowl Ad
The ratings people say the Super Bowl met some super goals... by drawing an audience of more than 106- million people.
It's the one day of the year viewers want to see the commercials... and there was one commercial in particular that viewers were eagerly anticipating.
When asked their opinion of the Tim Tebow ad, most people said they were expecting something more... and perhaps something more controversial... since the ad was sponsored by the conservative christian group, Focus on the Family.
But local advertising executives say that's actually what made the ad successful-- the fact that it didn't push viewers in a direction.
USA Today ranked the ad 54th out of 63.
But some viewers say it doesn't matter the rankings, or what you thought of the ad itself... it's successful because it got people talking.
- Tebow's Controversial Super Bowl Ad
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- Aaron Hernandez Stickers Replaced with Tebow's
- TEBOW'S BACK HOME
- Tebow's Reason for Returning
- Tim Tebow's Story Continues
- Tebow's Concussion Highlights Common Sports Injury
- Tim Tebow's Last Game In The Swamp
- Tebow's Walmart Stop Makes Waves
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances