Gainesville Man Sentenced To 150 Months In Prison
Federal authorities have locked up a Gainesville man for distributing child pornography.
Micah Peacock, 33, was sentenced to 12 and a half years in federal prison. He was convicted at the end of 2009 after authorities say they found evidence in his Gainesville apartment at the end of 2008.
Officials said Peacock used the popular sharing program, Limewire, to share sexual images of children on the internet.
- Man Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Former Gainesville Police Officer Receives Two Year Prison Sentence
- Man Sentenced To Prison for Killing Professor
- Man Sentenced To Prison For Drunk Driving
- Gainesville Man Sentenced for Child Porn
- Marion County Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Maranda Martin Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Paul Quandt Sr.
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested
- Man Could Receive Life in Prison