Health Insurance Company Requests Third Rate Hike This Month
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida wants a rate hike on health insurance. They are looking to charge individuals and small businesses by as much as 14 percent more for policies.
This is the third request the company has filed in just the last month. They want an 11 percent increase for people with preferred provider policies while small group plans would be increased by at least 14 percent.
Blue Cross, Blue Shield maintains the increases are necessary because of soaring medical costs.
- Citizens Insurance Hike
- Insurance Company Raises Money for Camp Boggy Creek
- Students Seek to Stop Loan Interest Rate Hike
- State Farm Rate Hike?
- State Farm Seeking Double Digit Rate Hike
- Progress Energy Customers Voice Concerns Over Rate Hike
- Two Fla. Power Giants Want Rate Hikes
- Proposed GRU Budget Includes "Modest" Rate Hike
- Lowering Home Insurance Rates
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate