Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
Lake City Police say Michael Chatmon shot his friend Tyrell Foster two times in the chest.
According to Foster, Chatmon went to Foster's grandmother's house in northeast Lake City and shot him. He told police they had a fight a few days before.
When police arrived on scene, they noticed Foster had two bullet holes in his chest.
Police began an investigation for a suspect but couldn't find one. Later that day, though, Chatmon turned himself in.
Chatman is charged with attempted murder with a firearm and is being held without bond.
Lake City Police say this shooting is unrelated to Friday's shooting.
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Man Faces Attempted Murder Charge Over MySpace Dispute
- Lake City man arrested after deadly shooting
- Man Shoots at Deputies, Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Face Attempted Murder Charges In Brutal Beating Incident
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar
- DNA leads to a man being charged with attempted murder
- Dixie County man faces murder charges
- Man Accused of Shooting at Deputy May Face More Charges
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death