Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
Lake City Police say Michael Chatmon shot his friend Tyrell Foster two times in the chest.
According to Foster, Chatmon went to Foster's grandmother's house in northeast Lake City and shot him. He told police they had a fight a few days before.
When police arrived on scene, they noticed Foster had two bullet holes in his chest.
Police began an investigation for a suspect but couldn't find one. Later that day, though, Chatmon turned himself in.
Chatman is charged with attempted murder with a firearm and is being held without bond.
Lake City Police say this shooting is unrelated to Friday's shooting.
- Man Faces Attempted Murder Charge Over MySpace Dispute
- Two Face Attempted Murder Charges In Brutal Beating Incident
- Man Accused of Shooting at Deputy May Face More Charges
- Lake City Man Charged with Forgery
- Lake City Man Charged With Burglary Says He Was House Hunting
- Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City
- Lake City Inmate Attempts to Escape from Work Camp
- 14-year-old Charged with Attempted Murder
- Marion County Baliff Faces Charges After Giving Inmate Girlfriend Contraband
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React