Lake City Police Investigate Shooting
Lake City Police say they're investigating a shooting, but they're not getting much help, even from the victim.
Police said Patrick Cox was shot while riding his bike home from the store around 11 a.m. Friday in northeast Lake City.
A woman said she found Cox in her front yard, lying next to his bike. Cox said his stomach hurt, but wanted to go inside the house not to the hospital. Eventually 911 was called, and Cox told emergency service workers that he had been shot, but had no idea where the shot may have come from.
Police said they have no witnesses at this time, and even though Cox is in stable condition, he's not answering any questions.
Officers are now asking the public for help. If you have any information regarding this incident, you're asked to please call the Lake City police department.
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Lake City Police Investigate Fatal Shooting
- Lake City Police Investigate Shooting
- Lake City Shooting Investigation
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Lake City Police Arrest Three Men for Home Invasion and Shooting
- Police identify Lake City hotel shooting victim
- Election Fraud Investigation In Lake City
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere