Levy County Sheriff's Office Promotes Gun Safety, Raises Money
The Levy County Sheriff Office is raising awareness and money for the family of a fallen law enforcement officer. The sheriff's office raised money for the family of Chad Reed, a Dixie County sheriff captain, who lost his life during a shootout with John Kalisz, a man accused of shooting four women and killing two of them in January.
The Levy County Sheriff's Office hosted a pistol class to educate people how to properly fire a gun. Once the class was completed, participants were eligible for a concealed weapon permit.
All proceeds from the cost of the class went to the Chad Reed foundation.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County sheriff's deputies looking for suspect after patrol cars burglarized, guns stolen
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Family of Levy County Shooter Releases Statement
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- Deputy Robert Lundy Awarded Florida Sheriff's AssociatIon Law Enforcement Officer of the Year