Missing Man Found Safe
52 year old Vernon Hunter, Jr., who has been misssing since Tuesday was found safe Thursday afternoon. Though suffering from dehydration, Hunter was otherwise okay.
Hunter was last seen leaving Lofton High School on East University Avenue Tuesday.
Police say he was riding his bike home, something he does every day.
“It’s an area he's very familiar with...and people are familiar with him because he's been in that area for the last fifteen years,“ said Tsharna Senn of the Gainesville Police Department.
GPD has put a search team together- they've been posting flyers, going door-to-door, and investigating any leads in the disappearance of Hunter.
If you have seen him, you are asked to contact Gainesville Police.
- Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- Suspect in 4 killings arrested, missing boy found safe
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Clothing Found In Forest Belongs to Missing Man
- Missing Gainesville Man Found
- Missing Clay County Man Found In Gainesville
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River