New Sheriff's Office Allegations, Same Family
It's more trouble for the Levy County Sheriff's Office, and one of the leading families in the department.
TV20 has reported extensively on the punishment handed to the son of the second in command at the department that many thought was just a slap on the wrist. Now, another member of the family is in the spotlight.
TV20's Josh Rosenthal digs deeper into an investigation that raises even more questions about preferential treatment.
To see the report, you can watch the video on the right.
- Mayor denies KKK allegations, data's legitimacy is questioned
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- New Levy County Sheriff's Office Allegations
- Deputy Robert Lundy Awarded Florida Sheriff's AssociatIon Law Enforcement Officer of the Year
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Sheriff's office hosts youth dialogue session
- Sheriff's Office investigates two suicides at the jail
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies