Police: Woman Steals $900 Of Clothing From Gainesville Store
A Gainesville woman was arrested Saturday for shoplifting almost a thousand dollars worth of clothing from J.C. Penny's.
Police say Kathie Boswell was spotted taking 42 shirts and 27 pairs of underwear into a fitting room. When she emerged, the clothes were not left in the fitting room or in Boswell's hands. Boswell quickly exited the store without paying for the items, according to the police report.
The Gainesville Police Department responded to a call of shoplifting and stopped Boswell. The woman admitted to officers that she took the clothes and they were recovered from her bag.
- Police: Woman Steals $700 Of Merchandise For Mother's Day Gifts
- Police: Man Tries To Rob Gainesville Liquor Store
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Police: Gainesville Woman Finds Invader In Bedroom
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend's Cat, Threatens To Kill Woman
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Police: Gainesville Man, 25, Tries To Outrun Cops
- Woman Claims Baby is Stolen While Partner Steals from Walmart
- Magazine Scammers Caught Trying to Steal Pills from Disabled Woman
- Police: Ga. Teen Abducted From Home Found Alive