Rollerblading Cross- Country for Charity
There are countless ways to raise money for charity... but here's an usual one-- rollerblading cross- country.
And two men are doing just that-- and rolling through our area.
Steven Feigenbaum is a co-founder of "In Motion for a Million"... And that's the goal: To raise a million dollars for two charities.
Feigenbaum's raising money for "Huntington's Disease Society" because his aunt died of that disease.
His friend Dan Bowen's charity is "Leukemia and Lymphoma Society" because his mother died from lymphoma.
Since their kick-off in Saint Augustine on Monday... they've already raised $1,000.
In Gainesville, they bladed through the Alachua Hawthorne Trail.
To donate to "In Motion for a Million," go to www.inmotionforamillion.org or visit their Facebook page.
- Cross Country Motorcyclists Return from Charity Ride
- Gators Cross Country Teams Own Top Spots at Mountain Dew Invitational
- Alachua County To Be One of Four Sites in the Country to Launch National Safety Resource Center... Online
- Woman Walks Across Country To Spread Hope, End Homelessness
- A local mechanic is "making it" in country music...
- God & Country Day in Marion County
- Cuts In The Country
- A Love For Their Country, And One Another
- Homeowner Uses Upside Down American Flag to Prostest Direction of Country
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity