Runners Participate In Five Points Of Life Marathon
It's a way to remind people of the five ways to share life with others, and the runners who participated in this weekend's Five Points of Life marathon did their part to raise awareness for the cause.
Thousands of people participated in the 5th annual Five Points of Life marathon Sunday morning.
"It's just a lot of fun," Westley Reeves said. "The best part is the other people that your running with, being out having a good time."
"Obviously, a big relief to cross the finish line," Jackie Boudreaux said. "It's very helpful to have people along the route cheering you on and I know it's for a good cause."
A cause that will help raise awareness for the five ways people can help save lives like donating blood, tissue and organs.
As for Jackie, she says this is one of many goals she will cherish for a long time.
"If i can do it, you can do it," Boudreauz said. "I would say just go for it, just try."
- 7th Annual 5 Points of Life Marathon
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- Five Points of Life Relay
- Five Points of Life Race
- Gainesville Runners Remember Boston Marathon Victims on One Year Anniversary of Bombings
- Five Life Sentences For Child Molestor
- Former Gator Runners Safe As Bombs Halt Boston Marathon
- Back Surgery for Marathon Runner
- Boy Scout Camp Participants Arrested for Kidnapping
- Hundreds Of Women Line Up To Participate In Football Clinic