Soldiers Injured In Military Bus Crash
A military bus has overturned on State Road 21 just north of Keystone Heights in Clay County.
19 Florida Army National Guard soldiers from the 690th Military Police Company from Crystal River were injured in the crash, according to the latest reports.
The accident happened east of the Camp Blanding Joint Training Center.
Check back later for more updates.
- Military Bus Crash injures 19 Guardsmen
- An Injured Soldier From Williston Returns To The U.S.
- 2 killed, 6 Injured in Interstate 75 Crash
- Father, Son Injured In Williston Plane Crash
- Three Injured in Archer Road Car Crash
- UPDATE: Pilot Seriously Injured In Small Plane Crash
- Two Passengers Critically Injured In Vehicle Crash
- Dozens Injured In Staten Island Ferry Crash
- Sheriff's Deputy One of Two Victims Injured in Series of Car Crashes
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash