UF Students Threw 50,000 Balloons In Epic Water Balloon Fight
A local organization is raising money for a good cause.
The UF Inter-residence Hall Association attempted to hold the largest water balloon fight. The students were hoping to break Kentucky's record, where about 4,000 people participated.
Coordinators spent a month making 50,000 balloons.
The event created awareness and raised money for the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research.
Unfortunately, they didn't quite break Kentucky's record. Only 681 people showed up.
- More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
- 50,000 Fans Expected To Turn Out For Gatornationals This Weekend
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Cyber-Bullying, UF Students Fight Back
- Two Families in Different States Brought Together by Balloons
- Bottled Water or Tap Water- You decide.
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Prescription Drug Foundation Trying to Raise $500,000
- Nationwide To Drop 40,000 Customers
- Ex-UF Football Player Charged in $100,000 Theft