Valentine's Day Shopping Tips
Imagine a Valentine's Day card that is 60 feet high, 100 feet long, and 62 feet deep. That's what $14 billion would look like all stacked up and that is what Americans spent on Valentine's Day last year. With four days left a lot of people still have to open their wallets for this year. If you are a guy looking for the perfect gift for your valentine, there are a few things to keep in mind when looking for flowers. You may not know exactly what you should be looking for but if you know her favorite colors and one or two flowers she likes-- florists say you will be ok. Terri Parker says, "They usually come in and say her favorite flower is a gerber daisy or hydrangea...I don't know what it looks like can you help me so we usually try to guide them in the direction they need to go to." Florists say it is best to get the flowers early but if you don't want to go through the hassle of hiding them the day of works fine too.
- Valentine's Day Craft Ideas
- Valentine's Day Apps
- Extreme Valentine's (Australia)
- Child Calls Christmas Shopping Spree 'Happiest Day of My Life'
- Shopping Tips For Last Minute Shoppers
- Behind the Roses
- Celebrations 2/14/12- Valentine's Day
- 2/14/13 Pet of the Day: Valentine's Goats
- Tips For Traveling On The Road... Memorial Day Weekend
- Women's Health Handbook Part 4: Tips for the 50's