Verdict In Leo Dorbad Trial
The jury deliberated for more than four hours Friday before delivering their guilty verdict in the trial of Leo Dorbad.
For the second time in almost three years, Dorbad was convicted of second degree murder for killing his roommate Dawn Luciano in June 2006.
Leo Dorbad had no reaction when the court read his guilty verdict, but his sister clearly emotional when addressing the court and Dawn Luciano's family.
Dorbad's sentencing is scheduled for Monday, March 8. He faces the possibilty of life in prison.
- Leo Dorbad Verdict
- The Trial Against Leo Dorbad Gets Heated as Prosecutors Argue Their Case
- Leo Dorbad Gets a New Trial
- Leo Dorbad Takes the Stand
- Leo Dorbad Back in Court
- Zimmerman Trial: Protesters Rally Against Verdict
- Zimmerman Trial:Verdict is Not Guilty
- Verdict in Hawthorne Murder Trial Could Be Just A Day Away...
- Not Guilty Verdict in the Hawthorne Murder Trial
- Jury Reaches Verdict in Robert Nodine Trial