Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
A Weirsdale man died after he lost control of his car and collided with a large tree early Sunday morning.
Christopher T. McCaskill, 31, was driving his 2004 Ford King Ranch westbound on SE 175th Street when he crossed the double yellow center line and continued to travel off onto the south shoulder of the road before colliding with a large tree.
McCaskill was pronounced dead at the scene by Marion County Fire Rescue.
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Man dies after car crash in Marion County
- Woman, 39, Dies After Crashing SUV Into Tree
- Teen Dies After Crashing His Car
- Fort McCoy Man, 27, Dies In Early Morning Car Crash
- Ocala Man Dies In Car Crash
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Deputies Taze Man After Causing Multiple Car Crash, Threatening Other Drivers