AAA Tow To Go Program To Run Through St. Patrick's Day
With Saint Patrick's Day coming up, many people are making plans to celebrate with a perfect green outfit and a party.
But, officials at AAA want people to know if you party too much, don't drink and drive. They're offering their Tow To Go program now through Saint Patrick's Day.
It's anonymous and you don't have to be a AAA member, just call 1-800-AAA-HELP, if you need a ride home from a restaurant or bar.
Officials estimate the program has removed over 11,000 drunk drivers from the roads across the country in 12 years.
- St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patty's Day Safety
- Triple-A Announces Free 'Tow to Go' Program for Cinco de Mayo
- Tow to Go Program Up and Running for Holiday Weekend
- AAA Says More Crashes and Convictions For Teens Who Skip Driver's Ed
- Local Reaction to Pope's Resignation
- FCAT Testing to Run Through Passover Holiday in Alachua County
- Free Phones offered through State Program
- Towing Companies Won't Be Suspended
- Driver's Beware Roam Towing Is Still In Effect