Alachua County Hosts Environmental Film Festival
You will able to go green by going to the movies this weekend.
Alachua County, The Hippodrome Theatre and Go Green nation organization are partnering to present it's first environmental film and arts festival in Gainesville. It starts Friday and runs through March 28th.
- Hippodrome hosts waste collection event
- Petition opposes agricultural expansion for Paynes Prairie
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Controversial film debuts at Silver Springs International Film Festival in Ocala
- New Water Restrictions for Gainesville?
- Sewage Intentionally Pumped Into Bivens Arm Lake
- Rain from Beryl- Is it Enough?
- Paynes Prairie Bison Roundup Sparks Controversy
- High Springs celebration shows importance of water conservation
- Resident urges state to lift levy for flood relief