A.S.O. Employee Punished for Burger King Incident
He's the son of the Alachua County Sheriff's Office's number two man, and now he's being punished for what police say might have been a drunken Burger King incident in December.
Despite the A.S.O employee's familial ties, Sheriff Sadie Darnell leveled what she calls "a severe punishment."
To find out what that punishment is, you can watch the video on the right.
- 911 Call Reveals New Details Regarding A.S.O Burger King Incident
- Man Performs Sexual Act in Lobby of Burger King
- Tacachale Fires Employees For Past Incidents
- House Approves Bill to Speed Up Capital Punishment
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
- Possibility of Reinstating Corporal Punishment
- New Ocala School Board Member Proposes Corporal Punishment in Schools
- Mother Uses Public Punishment to Teach Son a Lesson
- ASO Promotion Ceremony
- ASO Deputies Save Life