Bradford Authorities Positvely Identify Remains
The Medical Examiner’s office in Gainesville, FL. positively identified the remains found at the Mt. Sinai Cemetery earlier this week.
The remains have been identified as those of Pamela Hall, who was 24 at the time she disappeared. She was last seen on July 2, 2003 but was not reported as missing until November of that year.
Bradford County Sheriff Gordon Smith coordinated with Starke Police Chief Jeffrey Johnson and Union County Sheriff Jerry Whitehead to develop the Bradford Union Starke Task Force to Eradicate Drugs (BUSTED). This helped bring about new leads in this case which resulted in the discovery of the victim’s remains.
The case was originally listed as a missing person on November 3, 2003, but is now being investigated as a Homicide.
- Red Signs Will Identify Sexual Predators In Bradford County
- Human Remains Identified as Missing Marion County Man
- 35 Year Old Human Remains Identified
- Police Officially Identify Live Oak Boy's Remains
- Missing woman's remains identified thanks to DNA testing
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Suspect Identified in String of Gainesville Burglaries
- Suspicious Packages Identified in Marion County
- Murder Suspect Identified