Deputies: Music Teacher Molests Young Children
A Marion County music teacher is in jail Friday afteroon.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says David Lanham, 29, of Summerfield turned himself in on a list of sex charges .
Investigators say Lanham committed over a dozen sex acts on a child or in front of them. The victims are between the ages of 5 and 11 years .
The abuse reported started in June of last year and continued until authorities were notified this month.
Lanham worked at the Royal Child Academy in Summerfield where the abuse reportedly happened.
- Music Teacher Arrested in Child Sex Investigation
- Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute
- Deputies: Man Shoots at Wife in Alcohol-Fueled Dispute
- Deputies: Gainesville Man Stalks, Sends Threatening Messages To Two Women
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Deputies: Resident Thwarts Would-Be Car Thief With Keyless Device
- Deputies: Three Stage Car Crash, Try To Claim Insurance Money
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim